Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all!

We spent a nice & relaxing New Years Eve at our friend Michelle's house. She had good food & LOTS of toys to play with - the girls were in heaven!

We also went to visit my Aunt Jody & Uncle Gerry yesterday. Mikel (her son - my cousin) and his girlfriend were up visiting from Chicago. He made an amazing sledding hill - I have not seen anything like it! It was long & had twists & turns and we all had a blast on it - I of course forgot my camera - so I can't show you how great it was.

I will be spending the day finishing cleaning the front room (we took the tree down) and cleaning my work space. I want to make things & feel creative, but in my disaster work space nothing was getting done.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: