Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Easy Chicken Pot Pie

So I made my first (I think) pot pie last night.....it was good & SO easy! Here is the recipe:

2 refrigerator pie crusts (they come in a package of 2)
1 can roasted-garlic potato soup (the recipe used cream of celery)
1/4c water
3c frozen mixed veggies (I steamed them for a few minutes first)
3 frozen chicken patties - I used Boca- coarsely cut up
1/4t pepper
1/4c shredded cheese

______

Preheat oven to 400
Spray pie plate with cooking spray, unroll & lay in 1 pie crust
I steamed my veggies in the micro for 4 minutes since they were frozen
Combine all ingredients in a bowl (except for pie crusts), mix
Pour mixture into pie crust
Unroll 2nd crust & lay on top of the pie plate. Seal the edges.
Cut a few steam slits into the top of the crust

Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until crust is nice & brown.

Enjoy!!

No comments: