Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Busy Bee - Fresh & New!


Well, I've been a busy bee lately.....I have been getting ready for the Valentine Craftacular in Madison on February 13th (more info & pics on that later). I have a couple of new bracelet styles and new skinny headbands (they are my new love). There are also new hair clips & rings. There are stylin' new girl onesies in the works as well as book marks & plant pokes/markers. If only sleep wasn't so important I might have a shot at getting my to-do list done! HA!


In addition to my new goodies I also have new display cards and shop banner(see photo) that were designed by http://www.juliehoogdesigns.etsy.com/ she has been so nice & helpful to work with.


And for cooking news - I have had some really GOOD LUCK with recipes lately! I will be posting more keepers soon (and they are really good!)

No comments: