Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Productive Morning....




So I fell asleep early last night.....and woke up wide awake at 4. Sigh......While I would usually enjoy this by getting my grocery shopping done or going into work early I was not able to do that today. We have a "parent-teacher" meeting this morning at 8:30 for Audrey's preschool so it really didn't make much sense for me to go to work & then have to come back home to drive back to work again (little too much back & forth for me).


So instead I painted some cute little girl onesies, had a pot of coffee & polished up some fingerprint jewelry. I had made a few of the fingerprint pieces & the weirdest thing happened when I fired them - the sides curled up. I wonder if the temperature change was too dramatic for them as I usually have done this in the summer/fall and I had the pieces drying out on the porch. I do like them, they have a nice natural look to them. The one in the photo is mine. They are made of silver, and yes if you are local I can make you one too :)


Also here is a photo of our tree at night (or early morning as the case is)......

1 comment:

ohshootphotography said...

hmmm, I was up at about 4:30 with dear Diva....we could have chatted about crafts! haha! I do like that pendent!! Very neat!