Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Goofballs




Small children do funny things.....




So the other night Audrey fell asleep very early & Sydney wandered into the bathroom by herself. She was MIA and very quiet for a few minutes - when I went to go look for her I found she had put on just about every headband I own - as necklaces.....very pretty!


Then Friday we were outside enjoying the nice weather, riding bikes & scooters around in the driveway when Audrey came tearing out wearing our rose cone on her head. She could not see where she was going & I am pretty sure that was a lot of the fun. She rode all around with that thing on her head....




Silly girls....they bring a smile to my face everyday

1 comment:

thrifty-fox said...

They are too cute! I love the one with Sydney and the headbands.. PERFECT! ;)

and Audrey with the cone on her head is hilarious! Oh to be little again!