Thursday, May 26, 2011

Whirlwind of a week



This week has been a whirlwind for sure.


The week started out on a sad note as my Aunt passed away after loosing her 2 year battle with ALS - Lou Gehrig's disease.


Then on a completely different wave we found out that a store front my mom & I had wanted was going to be OUR storefront. We had been eyeing this place up and had been in contact with the owners for the better part of 2 months.


Now it has been amazing being able to ask my crafty friends and people who I have admired if they would honor us by selling their handcrafted goods in our very own shop. That has been wonderful.

We are still looking for consignors for the shop. So if you are interested please email me for details.

Here are pics of what I have been working on.


I'll keep you updated on things!

1 comment:

thrifty-fox said...

Cute clutches! I love them! :)