Friday, March 26, 2010

A Date with Dexter

Ahhhhh......Dexter.....what a wonderful show.....

For those of you who aren't' aware Dexter is the name of a show on Showtime (based on a book with a similar title) that is about a man (Dexter) who is a blood analyst for the police who happens to be a serial killer. He kills people who are bad & have slipped thru the justice cracks.

Anyways, it's very good and I got into while I had Netflix. I was able to watch seasons 1-3 thru them, but didn't really feel like getting Showtime to watch season 4 (figured I'd watch it on DVD later). Well - we have a free preview of Showtime this weekend & Dexter is on! I started watching season 4 last night. So far it is good!

So my plan for the weekend is to watch the rest of season 4 & hopefully fit some crafting in as I have a show in April now - details to follow!

No comments: