Monday, February 15, 2010

Ugh, the flu

Well, the show was great -thank you all who came down & to Naomi & family for hosting such a fine event. I got my self a new photo for my sewing area, a cookbook (more recipes to try!) and a skirt - yes you heard me a skirt.....

On my drive home I got a call from my husband that he was throwing up. I have never seen the man so sick. By midnight I was also throwing up a storm......Sunday was a rough one, luckily my mom came & got the girls so we didn't get them sick too. I am home from work today feeling like I got hit by a truck.

My goal today is to disinfect our home!

Have a great Monday

2 comments:

ohshootphotography said...

hope you are feeling better. I was up barfing last night too! Is it summer yet?!

Gub Factory said...

I was sick on the way home from the Craftacular, too!