Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rosemary Dijon Bread


This bread was so easy & yummy! We had people over for dinner & this was the bread I made. I smelled fantastic & tasted just as good. I will be experimenting more with Dijon.....

Rosemary Dijon Bread

1 tube (10 oz) refrigerated pizza dough
2 T Dijon Mustard
1 T Chopped Garlic (I like the jar kind myself)
2 t Olive Oil
1-1/2 c shredded cheese - I used mozzarella & cheddar
1 t dried rosemary

Preheat over to 425. Unroll pizza crust on a lightly greased or sprayed cookie sheet. Push the dough out to a rectangle shape (about 9 x 13) Bake for 5 Minutes.
Mix your mustard, garlic & oil together, then spread over the cooked crust.
Sprinkle the cheese & then the rosemary, pop in the oven for 8-9 minutes or until crust is golden and the cheese is melted.

And enjoy!!

No comments: